bkgrd

tree

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It was such a "Bee-autiful" Day!

Today I walked over to Starbucks at the Marriott -
for my Chai of course!
It was such a "Bee-autiful" Day!
I thought I would sit on the patio & read a chapter or two in
one of my new books I bought at the SCGS 2012 Jamboree!
"Psychic Roots Serendipity & Intuition in Genealogy"
by Henry "Hank" Z. Jones, Jr.
&
of course, just 10 minutes or so after I start reading . . 
"BEE"
and, if you really, really, know me . . .
{Yes! I Screamed!}



and I will be telling a few of my own "interesting stories" that
happened to me while working on my Family Tree!
&
 The rest of the day was spent working on the
South Bay Cities Genealogical Society's July/August Newsletter!
{Yes, Yes, It's Almost . . . Done!}
Really! My fingers are not crossed behind my back!

No comments: